Key development directives and determinations, planned and realized by Panacomp Wonderland Travel Lufthansa City Center Serbia, make the Business code – Code of conduct – the act regulation, and as such represents statute and program actions within business departments of our travel company, which follows the highest levels of professional and ethical behavior in the meetings and travel industry, global tourism and friendship.
The Panacomp Wonderland Travel Code of conduct serves as guidelines to a standard of ethical conduct, values and principles Panacomp Wonderland Travel expects suppliers to adhere to when dealing with workers, agents, suppliers, and customers for or on Panacomp Wonderland Travel’ behalf. The main idea here is that there is always room for improvement and that we all can be more aware and make the small changes that will add up to responsible and sustainable travel around the world. By doing business with Panacomp Wonderland Travel clients are assured they are dealing with a Professional Congress Organizer – PCO and highly experienced and knowledgeable Destination Management Company – DMC.
Business operators, accommodation managers or tour operators who want to distribute tourist services and travel related offers in Serbia and the Balkans in their markets under highest ethical standards are more than welcome.
Skilled personnel, voluntaries and all active partners of Panacomp Wonderland Travel Lufthansa City Center Serbia DMC PCO accepts Business code – acts regulation, with the following principles:
- Cooperation with local authorities, private sector, civil and non-governmental sector in destination selecting, their promotion, development and touristic handling, leading them into corporate planning, making decisions and realization of Panacomp programs /recommendations for organizational and other boards obligated to carry out tourist programs in local area, organizing manifestations and assembly’s involving local partners and community, especially vulnerable social groups; participation in establishing trade marks of certain protected and branded products/;
- Managing social and cultural impacts throughout Panacomp program activities, respecting racial, religion, gender, political, philosophical, moral diversities and apprehension for local cultures, respecting premise’s of tolerance, solidarity and humanity /intensive employment of distinctive cultural and historical spots representing certain local community in planning and carrying out tourist programs; continual visits and informative meetings with local hosts with goal to achieve mutual trust, sharing experiences in certain domain and harmonizing the religion, racial, gender and way of life diversities/;
- Regulation of attendance to archaeological sites, religious buildings, temples and historical spots, which contribute to its prevention and preserving its values by informing the guests and visitors about conduct rules and regulations /directing the guests, visitors and representatives to conduct in the manners of local community, even if other guests do not act the same way/;
- Complete and precise informing of visitors about local customs and culture, due to adjustment of guests needs, mutual safety, protection and fulfillment of ones expectations /prevention of threats, attacks, violence, kidnapping, terrorist acts or harming the guests, also strict disapproval and judgment of damaging the natural and cultural property by visitors, according to the legal law acts/;
- Reducing the impact to nature by planed tourist development and protection of natural resources /Protecting scenic views, habitats and wildlife, and respecting animals; protecting scenic views, habitats and wildlife, and respecting animals; revitalization of natural environment in projecting and planning of accommodation facilities in form of ethno-traditional villages to be more responsible and sustainable, such solar power, composting, reforestation projects; planning of equipment and human resources for collecting the garbage / …
- Usage of packing made of natural materials in goal of promotion and while operating the program routes or visiting destinations. PANACOMP Wonderland Travel guides and staff carry a reusable container on the road, and fill up with potable water whenever possible; whenever possible planning and buying recycled promotional bags/souvenirs/notepads produced by Association which gathers members with special needs
- Reducing the usage of clean water at destinations where visitors travel;
- Reducing the use of cell phone of visitors, guides and all who come in contact with visitors;
- Employment of local residents as efficient working labor with fair wages or allowance, with previous and continual education in different areas; enhancing local community employment during and beyond the holiday season; supporting the celebration of local culture and traditions
- Involvement the local products, souvenirs, hand crafts in tourist programs by organizing the exhibitions, folklore manifestations and encouraging local manufacturers to gain better product quality and volume of its products according to visitors interest, by direct contacts or promoting those products in various brochures and web sites;
- Correlation with guests-visitors which ensures their absolute privacy, health and security conditions as per General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR, also responsible sustainability of accommodation conditions, by using the experiences and knowledge of local population in crafts workshops, old hand crafts or participation in every day activities, cultural and other social happenings;
- Prevention of human trafficking, trading of drugs, weapons, antiques with historical and cultural value, protected herbal and animal species and children abuse, prevention against children laboring in manner of public judgment, notification to authorities if noticed such a behavior, demanding the most strict penalty for committing this act; All persons involved in Panacomp shall report to local authorities any good-faith suspicion or belief that any child is or has been physically or sexually abused, physically or emotionally neglected, exposed to any form of violence or threat, exposed to any form of sexual exploitation, including the possession, manufacture, or distribution of child pornography, online solicitation, enticement, or showing of obscene material.
- Preventing and prohibiting the corruption, obligated avoidance of interference and engrossment on all levels;
- Promoting the awareness of tourism benefits on national and regional level which approved in the visible activities on the local level /following up the effects and comparing between the suppliers in the same area, with problem recognition and its removal, meaning presenting the quality examples continually/;
- Active professional and technical support in organizing seminars and meetings and study tours together with the international partners/lecturers/consultants with sustainable topics : interaction between ecosystems, the role of landscapes, integration of nature considerations in economy, and the perception and appreciation of nature in the minds of people;
- Negotiating the cooperation with suppliers of goods and services based on principles of sustainability, by selective choice of the same according to fact if they respect, and develop mutual tolerance, peace, cooperation and understanding, regardless their national, gender, political and religious preferences;
Panacomp Zemlja cuda – Panacomp Wonderland Travel, owner of the management of data collected through the company’s web-site http://www.panacomp.net, deals with personal data in a very confidential manner. The same for requests regarding information, availability or bookings, in the end, is able to offer a professional and efficient service. Information received will not be given to third parties except that of our professional consultants who work within the company. But will be used exclusively, with the aim of completing bookings and giving commercial information of Panacomp Wonderland Travel. In accordance with European legislation, Panacomp Wonderland Travel keeps a tight security procedure with the handling of personal data, to prevent the inaccurate use by the same, caused by eventual access of non-authorized persons.